Hire Me While You Can
Kyle Shank
2007-03-26 04:41:00 UTC
I am cross posting this from my blog...

I am not going to be able to make several payments during this next
round of bills. The money I took back with me from Switzerland has run
out and something needs to happen. I've been devoting all of my free
time to the startup and cleared my schedule of any service work. For
the moment, that's going to change because I need to make it through
the end of school on my own. Yes, this sucks :(

Shoot me an email if you need any paid help on your Rails related projects.

This may be the last opportunity for anyone to ever hire me
(hopefully) if the startup works out.

Thanks,
Kyle