Unable to connect remote server for subversion
Anil
2007-11-22 10:28:46 UTC
Here i setups apache and subversion on one remote server.
than i create one repository. but i not able to connect it by
internet. So pls help me.
when i checkout from diff pc through net than i got such
error..like...
Erro PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/trunk'
Erro PROPFIND OF '/svn/trunk': Could not read status line : connection
was closed by server.
Philippe Ombredanne
2007-11-23 20:27:45 UTC
Post by Anil
Here i setups apache and subversion on one remote server.
than i create one repository. but i not able to connect it
by internet. So pls help me. when i checkout from diff pc
through net than i got such error..like...

How is this related to Radrails?
--
Cheers
Philippe